I love Sundays. They remind me of my parental home and my growing up. After all, they remind me of my Mother. It would always be that lovely smell that would spread from the kitchen to wake us up on Sunday mornings. My brother and I would know that our Mother was there for us.
And, she is still.
Athough I live far away now, I can still ‘smell her presence’ on Sunday mornings.
Materials used for this card are:
- The Tale of Two Bad Mice – Beatrix Potter – stamps from Crafter’s Companion
- The Paintbox Poppets CD from Crafter’s Companion
- DO Crafts Digital Designer template
- Spectrum Noir pens from Crafter’s Companion
- Tim Holtz distress ink
- Some white cardstock
- Neenah card from Crafter’s Companion