These little ones conquered my heart after my all time favourites SWALK, HUMPHREY and POPCORN.
I would praise CD's decoupage section which is second to none.
After having printed the images, it took minutes to cut them out and layer them with the silicone glue. and assemble them into cards.
I also used the sentiment stamps from the accompanying stamp sets.
But not only is the decoupage to admire, there are also fantastic stamps that can be used with or without the CD. You can colour them with your favourite pens and they will look magnificent.
For the above cards, I have used the following products:
- Neenah Card - Crafter's Companion
- Christmas in Mulberry Wood CD and Stamps - Crafter's Companion
- Mistletoe die from Marianne Design Creatables
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pens - Crafter's Companion
- Various card stock and a punch