It is funny, but I am still making calendars for 2013. The reason why is that they are a little hit with my colleagues. I made some few weeks ago and gave them to some of my colleagues. They turned out into a real hit so I made few more.
This one is a part of the set I made for my young colleague. The whole set consists of a gift box, postie and a calendar. And believe me, she loved the whole set.
Materials and Tools used for these are the following:
- Cho with Parasol - stamp from Lili of the Valley,
- Papers from Boofle collection from DO Crafts,
- Centura Pearlwhite Card from Crafter's Companion,
- Collall glues of all sorts from Crafter's Companion
- Spectrum Noir alcohol pens from Crafter's Companion, and
- Ultimate Pro from Crafter's Companion