These little boxes are very easy to make and they are the unsuccessful result of my trying to understand a project that I saw long time ago on Crafter's Companion FB I'm a Crafter Companion Group.
On, the other hand I do not want to say it is mine, because it is not.
So, thank you very much ladies from the group for sharing the project that helped me make mine.
The materials and tools used:
- Darice emobssing folders
- Core'ditnations - Black Magic
- Ultimate Pro - Crafter's Companion
- Core'dinations Accessories - sanding block and dust buddy
- Collal glue from Crafter's Companion
- Haberdashery stamp set from Stamping for you -Debbi Moore
- Buttons embossing folder from Design Objectives
- And, lots of love.