It's been some time that I have been longing to have The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady paper crafting CDs form Joanna Sheen as they would complement perfectly her Favourite Flowers stamp collections.Knowing that Joanna is not doing the CD collection any more, my disappointment grew as I was aware that I had missed the opportunity.
And then, to my massive surprise, Crafter’s Companion announced The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady paper crafting CDs.
They are so rich in content that you can play and use them either as ready made kits or resource to play with unlocking your creativity.
The result can be seen in this card where I used the CDs as resource only. I created the card with using only backing papers only.
· The Country diary of an Edwardian Lady, Crafter’s Companion
· Neenah Solar white card, Crafter’s Companion
· Epiphany tool, Crafter’s Companion
· All sorts of Collall glue, Crafter’s Companion
· Distressing inks, Tim Holtz
· Lace ,DO crafts
· Kraft card, Papermania, DO crafts