I thought that my mojo would be back, but I was not right. It was still hiding stubbornly somewhere. The only solution was to try something different and messier and hope of success
All the tools and materials used here for making these cards come from Crafter's Companion, especially from the kitchen of Sheena Douglass.
The following are:
- Sheena Douglass 5''x 7'' Embossing Folders - Silhouette Grass;
- Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Scenic Stamp Set - Silhouette Grasses
- Darice Embossing folder 4.23'' x 5.75'' Grass
- White and kraft card blanks from DO Crafts,
- Gold and Silver mirri cards
- Embelsihments of all sorts
- Penny Black Creative dies -Flutters 51 - 006
- Sheena Douglas A Little Bit Sketchy A5 Stamp Set - Only words - From the Heart
- Ink pads from Papermania - DO Crafts.
- All sorts of Collall glue.